10 Reasons to Relocate to Nashville
Anyone who has ever been to Nashville can attest to the fact that it is a great city. But Nashville has become known as a great place to relocate to for a variety of reasons. Not only was Nashville listed as one of the 10 best places to live and work in America, it is also home to one of the lowest costs of living in the Nation. Here are a few other reasons why Nashville is a good choice for relocation.
1. Nashville is home to an appreciating real estate market. With home values on the rise, home owners are seeing a great return on their investments. Naturally this is a great environment for real estate investors who are seeking to increase their equity.
2. Tennessee is one of only 6 American states with no personal income tax. As you can imagine this is a bit of a money saver!
3. One of the most attractive aspects of Nashville is its central location in the South. Tennessee has easy access to numerous surrounding states. Nashville is actually located within a one day drive of 50% of the U.S. population.
4. Nashville is home to a great local arts scene. There is an abundance of live theatre and cultural events that showcase the history and culture of this beautiful city. There is never a shortage of things to do or see in Nashville.
5. No list of Nashville’s assets would be complete without mentioning the local music scene. This is the heart of the nation’s country music scene. It is also the home of the world famous “Grande Ole Opry” which is one of America’s best known and most beloved venues.
6. The Nashville area is blessed by a bounty of beautiful lakes and parks. This is truly some of the most stunning countryside in the nation. Gently rolling hills and prairies set a picturesque backdrop for the homes and properties.
7. Nashville is renowned for its friendly people. This area is home to a diverse and cultural population, it is not hard to find your place in Nashville. This is the kind of community where new residents immediately feel like they are a part of something special.
8. If you are a sports fan, Nashville is a fantastic place to live. With pro football’s Tennessee Titans and the Nashville Predators of the NHL any sports fan will have their calendars full of things to do and games to see.
9. As a national focal point for relocation, Nashville has a remarkably cosmopolitan make up. This city is host to a varied blend of commerce and industry and the outlying areas are home to a thriving agricultural sector. This is also one of the reasons that Nashville is known to be one of the hottest real estate markets in the U.S.
10. What more could be said about the climate in Nashville aside from the fact that it is beautiful, year round. The average temperature in Nashville is 70 degrees! You could really wear shorts all year long.
There are numerous other reasons to consider Nashville for relocation, in fact there are simply too many to list in such a small space. Nashville has excellent employment opportunities, numerous places of worship of all denominations, and excellent health care. Maybe you should check out Nashville sooner rather than later.